In touch with your expectations.
Everything you’d expect, and some wonderful surprises.
Respectfully restored and refreshingly unpretentious, the Copley Square Hotel is a boutique hotel in the Boston Back Bay that exudes contemporary luxury and historic charm.
Experience a redefined boutique hotel experience, from the design of our business and fitness centers, to our personalized concierge and sleek check-in pods. Revitalize with our morning power hour with bottled water, granola bars and jogging maps. Enjoy eclectic cuisine, drinks and dancing at our eatery, martini lounge, and nightclub, or sip a heavenly pour at our nightly "Wine Down".
Set in a vibrant neighborhood that fuses spectacular history with rich culture, our hotel offers a distinctive experience that is intuitively yours.
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Extended Stay Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Nightly "Wine Down" 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Bottled Water with Turndown Service (upon request)
- Letter-sized Paid Domestic Postage
- Complimentary Seasonal Afternoon Beverages
- Intuition Specialist Services
- Morning Power Hour - 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. (jogging maps, granola bars, bottled water, fresh towels in the lobby)
- Seven-day, Same Day Laundry & Valet Services
- Restaurant, Lounge and Nightclub
- Overnight Shoe Shine
- Daily Newspaper
- 60 Minutes of Local/ 1-800 Calls
- Coffee/Tea in Lobby Daily, 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Business Center Services
- Complimentary Fitness Center - free weights and cardio equipment
- 100% Non-smoking
- In-Room Dining ($)
- Pet-Friendly (up to 2 pets, up to 90 lbs.($60 per pet per stay)
- Valet Parking ($49 overnight, prices subject to change)