Musuem of Fine ArtsThe Museum of Fine Arts in Boston attracts over one million visitors a year and features over 450,000 works of art. Founded in 1870, the museum is affiliated with an art academy and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts. The museum's highly acclaimed Art of the Americas Wing, finished in the early 2000s, showcases art from North, South, and Central America.
The Boston Public LibraryEstablished in 1848, The Boston Public Library is known as the first publicly supported municipal library in the U.S. It was also the first public library to lend books to the public. The Boston Public Library contains 8.9 million books, making it the second-largest public library in the United States.
Trinity ChurchTrinity Church is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts. It was built in the 1870s, though its congregation was originally founded in 1733. The building, constructed in the shape of a modified Greek cross, remains a significant American architectural landmark.
- Open 7 days a week
- Monday and Tuesday 10am - 4:45pm
- Wednesday- Friday 10am - 9:45pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am - 4:45pm
- Members: free
- Adults: $25
- Seniors (65+) $23
- Students (18+) $23
- Children 6 and under: free
- Children 7-17: Free**
- First Fridays - Begin each month in a unique and stylish atmosphere at MFA First Fridays.
- Wine Wednesday - Savor a new selection from a featured winery each month.
- Gallery Talks
- Artist Demonstrations