Boston Sports & Events
Red Sox Season in Boston
Copley Square Hotel, located just minutes from Fenway Park supports the Red Sox and always welcomes Red Sox Fans!
Fenway Park, MLB's oldest ballpark, first opened in 1912 and historic Copley Square Hotel has welcomed Red Sox and Fenway Fanatics ever since. Fenway offers daily tours for fans year-round, rain, snow or sunshine. Whether you are in town for a game or just want to see the the home of Red Sox legends, Williams, Yaz, Fisk and Rice, Copley Square Hotel is the perfect home base for your visit.
Or Call to Reserve This Offer
Fall Freedom & Fun-Boston By Land & Sea
One if by Land, Two if by Sea... Why not both? Discover Boston's sights, sounds & history with a Duck Tour & Full Day Old Town Trolley Tour.
Just outside Copley Square Hotel’s door you can address your adventure and hit your history sweet spot with this package. See Boston on land, learning unique history along the way, then splashdown in the Charles for views of the Boston Skyline with a Boston Duck Tour. Later hop on and off the Old Town Trolley all day long and visit the rest of the best spots including the top places in Boston to enjoy the fall foliage.
- Tickets for Boston DUCK Tour to see the Sights of Boston on land & then splashdown into the Charles for views of Boston Skyline
- Tickets for Old Town Trolley where you can hop on and off all day long and visit the best spots in Boston!
- Full American Breakfast
- Elegant overnight accommodations
- Complimentary WiFi to help plan your visit
- Complimentary Copley Cocktail Hour to end your day
- ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE BY ADDING TICKETS TO OTHER FAMILY FRIENDLY ATTRACTIONS INCLUDING THE NEW ENGLAND AQUARIUM, CHILDREN'S MUSEUM OR THE SCIENCE MUSEUM. THESE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON PROPERTY DURING YOUR STAY.
Package is based per person. Please be sure to add all overnight guests when making reservations.
Home plate, center court, against the glass and on-stage. You’re in the middle of it all.
At Copley Square Hotel, you’re always in the game, with Boston’s most famous sport and event locations so close, you can almost hear the crack of the bat, the swish of the basket, the slam of the glass and the roar of the arena.
Copley Square Hotel is where the fans, and big players in the game and in the boardroom stay. Don’t forget, our personal concierge is your ticket to the best seats in the house.