BOSTON DUCK TOURS
Hop on a “DUCK," an infamous Boston attraction, & see the sights of Boston on land learning little known facts on the way. You’ll cruise by all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of firsts, from the golden-domed State House to Bunker Hill & the TD Banknorth Garden, Boston Common & Copley Square to the Big Dig, Government Center to fashionable Newbury Street, Quincy Market to the Prudential Tower, & more. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, “Splashdown” right into the Charles for breathtaking views of the Boston & Cambridge skylines. Tours departs at Prudential Center at 53 Huntington Avenue right across the street from the Copley Square Hotel.
FENWAY PARK - HOME OF THE RED SOX
Just minutes from Copley Square Hotel in the Fenway neighborhood sits Fenway Park, MLB's oldest ballpark, first opened in 1912 and historic Copley Square Hotel has welcomed Red Sox and Fenway Fanatics ever since.
Whether you are in town for a game or just want to see this iconic ballpark, Copley Square Hotel is the perfect place for you and your family to call home base. Fenway offers daily tours for fans year-round, rain, snow or sunshine. Tickets are available on a first come first serve basis.
OLD TOWN TROLLEY
Hop on & off all day, get an insider’s view of the city, visit all the best spots & experience the rich heritage that comes alive on practically every corner of Boston,.including Downtown, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, the Theater District, and the Waterfront District.
Stand on the very ground where Samuel Adams, James Otis, and other revolutionary leaders urged their fellow colonials to fight for liberty in Faneuil Hall. See the spot where the Boston Massacre occurred just outside the Old State House. Walk along the Boston Harbor where the Redcoats marched ashore in 1768.
Who says tax season has to be stressful. In Boston we say, "no taxation without representation and well, don't forget the party." Copley Square Hotel invites you to join the party with free nightly Wine-Down, Continental Breakfast Bar & Wi-fi when you stay longer for FREE.
Fenway Fan Favorite
Just minutes from Copley Square Hotel sits Fenway Park, MLB's oldest ballpark, first opened in 1912 & historic Copley Square Hotel has welcomed Red Sox Fans ever since, making it the perfect place for you to call home base while you tour America’s Favorite Ballpark. With this fun package, enjoy a tour of Fenway, $50 Gift Card for the Red Sox Team Store, complimentary wine-down & more all year round.
Tour Fenway and see the home of Red Sox Legends, Williams, Yaz, Fisk and Rice. Pesky’s Pole, named after Johnny Pesky, who played second base, shortstop and third base from 1942 to 1952 (minus a few years to fight in World War II)., the “Red Seat” the spot (502 feet into right field) where Ted Williams hit the longest home run ever at Fenway in 1946, the 37-foot, 2-inch green wall in left field is the Green Monster and more. Package includes:
- 2 TICKETS FOR A ONE HOUR TOUR OF FENWAY PARK
- $50 GIFT CARD TO THE RED SOX TEAM STORE
- ELEGANT OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS
- COMPLIMENTARY CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST BAR TO GET YOUR DAY STARTED RIGHT
- COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI TO HELP PLAN YOUR VISIT
- COMPLIMENTARY COPLEY COCKTAIL HOUR TO END YOUR DAY
Package based on availability. Package must be booked 7 days in advance.
Freedom & Fun-Boston By Land & Sea
One if by Land, Two if by Sea... Why not both? Discover Boston's sights, sounds & history with a Duck Tour & Full Day Old Town Trolley Tour.
Just outside Copley Square Hotel’s door you can address your adventure and hit your history sweet spot with this package. See Boston on land, learning unique history along the way, then splashdown in the Charles for views of the Boston Skyline with a Boston Duck Tour. Later hop on and off the Old Town Trolley all day long and visit the rest of the best spots.
- Tickets for Boston DUCK Tour to see the Sights of Boston on land & then splashdown into the Charles for views of Boston Skyline
- Tickets for Old Town Trolley where you can hop on and off all day long and visit the best spots in Boston!
- Elegant overnight accommodations
- Continental Breakfast Bar; Freshly brewed coffee & tea, bottled water and a daily selection of whole fruit, yogurt & granola bars.
- WiFi to help plan your visit
- Wine-Down Hour to end your day
- ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE BY ADDING TICKETS TO OTHER ATTRACTIONS INCLUDING THE NEW ENGLAND AQUARIUM, CHILDREN'S MUSEUM OR THE SCIENCE MUSEUM. THESE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON PROPERTY DURING YOUR STAY.
Package is based per person. Please be sure to add all overnight guests when making reservations.
Boston Pride Offer - Save Up 25%
Copley Square Hotel is Wicked Proud to Offer you Savings Up to 25%. Discounted, Changeable & Refundable Rate!
- Elegant accommodations in Bostons Back Bay, the best location for fun!
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary morning Continental Breakfast Bar to get your day started right
- Complimentary "Wine-Down" Cocktail Hour to end your day or start your night
Offer based on availability and subject to black out dates. Valid for new reservations only & cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.